By Sindy Park
Last week, more than 15,000 participants attended the Microsoft Worldwide Partners Conference (WPC) in Orlando. The convention’s theme was “new innovations and partner opportunities with Microsoft,” and one of the hottest topics was the Microsoft CSP program.
On the event’s first day, Microsoft announced plans to expand its CSP program to 131 markets, and that Azure and CRM Online will join Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) as available services in the CSP program. Many Microsoft CSP-related sessions were at capacity with even their overflow rooms becoming standing-room-only.
Even with 15,000 people, you couldn’t miss Odin at WPC. We were at the center of CSP spotlights and highlighted in multiple Microsoft sessions, including the first day’s keynote.
If you missed the event, here are some of the highlights:
- We announced that Odin Service Automation is one of the first platforms available for partners to automate the end-to-end service delivery, customer management, and billing across Microsoft Azure services, Office 365, and Enterprise Mobility Suite together with hundreds of other complementary Odin-enabled services.
- Birger Steen, Odin CEO, presented as a guest speaker at a Microsoft pre-day CSP session for 300 CSP prospects. He introduced the key success factors for CSP partners beyond the CSP program requirements, and how CSP partners can successfully own the entire customer lifecycle and deliver value-added services with Odin Service Automation.
- Our partners, including Cobweb and AppRiver, shared their experience and insights in multiple Microsoft breakout sessions to help their peers make a successful journey with the CSP program.
- Mike Riolo, Odin GM and VP of Americas sales, led our partner expo theater session. He explained that success as a CSP partner requires a long-term vision with a strong portfolio of in-demand services, and that Odin helps provide CSP partners with deep experience, an extensive ecosystem, and a proven platform.
One thing was clear: partners have huge opportunities ahead with the CSP program. With those opportunities, though, come increased responsibilities as CSP partners must also fulfill a number of requirements to prove themselves as a trusted advisor.
Odin will continue to help partners get to market quickly with the CSP program. We support CSP partners of all sizes with one complete platform and flexible choices including:
- Odin Service Automation: The most comprehensive platform for the delivery of Microsoft and third-party cloud services with full control and customization.
- SmartStart for CSP: A fast-track offer for Odin Service Automation with a standardized platform deployment, fixed price, and predictable timeframe.
- Odin Service Automation Cloud: An effective way to launch a marketplace in days, and sell Office 365 and other cloud services using a fully managed and hosted platform by Odin (available in US, Canada, and most of Latin America).
Thank you to everyone who visited with Odin at WPC.